Center for Rights & Duties in collaboration with Peace University of USA offers Doctoral and Post-Doctoral Programmes in following Majors:
- Peace Studies
- Religious Studies
- Interfaith Studies
- Comparative Studies
Objective of Doctorate Degree:
The ultimate achievement in an academic environment is the Doctorate Degree. The objective of the Doctorate program through research and academic study is to make students investigate and research a very specific problem within a certain area or field of study as applicable to the industry or society related problems and issues. Every student is expected to pick a relevant, useful topic for their research to earn a Doctoral Degree as suggested by previous or fellow researchers. The Doctoral Degree is acknowledgement of a student’s ultimate scholarly and research based capabilities and achievements in a certain area of study.
- Submission of Research Proposal
- Credential Evaluation
- Two Academic/Professional Reference
- Proof of English Proficiency (If formerly studied English as subject)
- Interview/Presentation (Online/Skype/telephonic/in-person)
- Proof of Finance
- Every Research Scholar should publish minimum two articles in THE RIGHTS, journal
- Every Research scholar should present paper in minimum two conference organized by Yadam Insittue of Research.
- Before Convocation Students should defend Thesis before committee.
- For Students from Outside India special virtual/online arrangements are made
Scope: At the achievement of Degree student may opt faculty position in college/universities across world; not limited to also but also become a part of Research organization and/or work for national/international organizations.
Fee Structure: 2000 USD Flat fee (paid in two Installments) The fee is only for students from India/Asia/Africa
Pursing Doctorate course with Peace University costs 38,200 (USD) including application fee; Credit Fee Etc.