ISO: 9001:2015 Certified USA Accreditation Worldwide Recognition
What is Holistic Medicine: (Application Form)
Holistic medicine is a form of pseudoscientific, alternative medicine that employs an array of practices branded as “natural”, “non-invasive”, and as promoting “self-healing.” The ideology and methods of naturopathy are based on vitalize and self-healing, rather than evidence-based medicine. Naturopathic practitioners generally recommend against modern medical practices, including but not limited to medical testing, drugs, vaccinations, and surgery Instead, study and practice are focused on unscientific notions, often leading naturopathic doctors to diagnoses and treatments that have no factual merit.
Aim & Objective :
Nature itself a Medical College which teaches the various treatment by its natural resources such as plants, trees, rocks, environment and ecology Etc. We, as a child of nature, more or little have medical doctorate knowledge. In India especially people sternly believe and practice home medicine, and also taught course The course aims to enhance such knowledge through simple modules. Generally medical courses designed for only Biology students; this is mere impartiality. Everyone can me a Medical Practitioner/Doctor, just need of Enthusiasm, devotion, Interest.
Scope: After completion of Course a person will Prefix.Dr the name, and as a doctor you can start a clinic or work in different organization, national, International and UN bodies. A Doctor can also start one natural medicine factory under the guidance of the Institute.
- Start your own Pracice Center and Serve People
- Work as counselor for organizations/industry
- Incorporate own laboratory/industry of natural medicine
- Work as faculty in naturopathy institutes/colleges/university (India & Aborad)
Bachelor of Holistic Medicine
Eligibility: Intermediate/10+2/Diploma (Preferably Science)/ 3years
Doctor of Holistic Medicine
Category-1: By Thesis work. Medical Practitioners, Biologists, physiologist may obtain degree by submission of Thesis to the institute committee upon the registration.
Category-2: By course work: students who are not from above group may undergo curriculum mentioned below.
2 Years (General Duration)
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Fee: 1000 USD (It includes Tuition fee, Exam Fee, Medical Camp/Practical fee and Certification Fee.
General Syllabus (Vary on Basis of Majors)
- Philosophy of Body/Anatomy/History, Philosophy and Principles of Naturopathy
- Natural Health and Hygiene
- Botanical / Herbal Medicine
- Natural Dietetics and Nutrition
- Yoga, Meditation, Massage and Physiotherapy
- Anatomy and Physiology (Human Body Structure and Functions)
- Comparative and Studies of Naturopathy with Homeopathy and Ayurveda
- Medical Jurisprudence and Ethics
- Methods of Nature Cure (Hydrotherapy, Choromotherapy, Heliotherapy, Fasting, etc.)
- Clinical Diagnosis
- Acupressure, Reflexology and Acupuncture
- Management of Health Problems (Health Solutions
- Food & Nutrition
- Natural Medicine
- Alternative Medicine
- Yoga and Therapy
- Rural Practice/Camp (Students will organize a rural camp at the final year of course)